Sunday 19 July 2009

Day Thirty Seven

A very relaxed day today, got up and lolled about the house for a while before nipping out to get a new router for internet, they cal it a router as in droughter her rather than router as in road route. To router as in road is to do the naughty business hehehe so you have to be careful with your pronunciation.

We now have our phones working over the VoIP which is great, we have a landline at last, I'll mail it round shortly.

We then went for a wonderful walk in the local area, as you can see from the pics in link below we are no more than 10 mins from some fantastic spots. We must get round to buying some bike to explore more.

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=734290609&k=Z6MTP4WYQ44OUGAHQE5YSQ

Had a great voodoo call with Alvin and Crystal and then Hazel and Peter. For readers not clear, my folks are called Alan and Chris but there's a long story of how me and my sister came to jokingly call them Alvin and Crystal. If I refer to Alv or Crystal I'm talking about my parents.

We use OoVoo video streaming for a our catch up calls, this seems ot have adopted a name of VooDoo now too!

Had dinner round Kate's folks to have a night in front of Masterchef final. here it is like the Apprentice back home and is really good. I cant really cook but thought I may apply for next season.

Tomorrow is yes you guessed it, job chasing, will print up some CV's and see some agencies in town I think. Kate is doing a few days work with her mum this week which is all good.

4 comments:

  1. Chris is sorry he didn't point out that 'router' pronounciation to you (we hope it didn't get you into too much trouble)!
    Well if you want to be part of MasterChef 2010, https://masterchef2.fmacasting.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. alas you have to be an Aussie citizen to apply...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says 'citizen or resident' ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep and I'm only temporary resident at moment until visa review in 22 months time ;-)

    ReplyDelete