Monday 13 July 2009

Day Thirty One

Monday monday

A day spent looking for jobs, found a good lead for an event job within golf industry, I won't say too much yet but Bill hooked me up with someone related to the company and I've sent off the application this evening. Hopefully name dropping in my application will get me though to an interview at least.

Rest of day spent trawling the net on job sites.

I spoke to Oxfam folks and am spending day there tomorrow which will feel a bit like going to work, first time in 10 weeks!

Not a great deal to report really apart from that.

Oh and more on the petrol, I mentioned before its pricier at weekends, well it seems Tuesdays are the cheap day, randomly price drops on a Tuesday it seems, time to fill the car up tomorrow, its been great having said that still a quarter full and we've driven it everyday since getting it.

Finally Ive added a link to Nick Bryants blog on right. He is BBC Correspondant in Sydney and has some good insights into being a Brit here. It should automatically update when he updates.

Sorry short and sweet tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment