Saturday 25 July 2009

Day Forty Three

Was awoken during the night by the neighbours doing a very loud rendition of Chris De Burghs 'Lady in Red', I'm guessing they rolled in very late from pub and had a bit of a sing song. Was odd as we've never heard them through the walls at all, but at 4am (my estimate) this morning they could have been stood singing in our room it was that loud and clear. As quickly as it started it, it had stopped again.

I also had a very sore throat last night, first sign of swine flu or man flu...who knows although I woke up feeling OK.

We collected our bikes this morning, thankfully they both fit nicely in the back of the car with the seats laid flat so that's all good.

Kate went shopping in the afternoon with her mum, I put our lights and stuff on bikes then went for a cycle for 30-40 minutes. Went round bicentennial park, the place is like Battersea dogs home, so many people walking dogs it's untrue.

Need to make some tweaks to bike which I'll do tomorrow before heading out again.

Had some dinner, watched some Spooks and they day has gone again!

Picture I took whilst out on bike today...Harbour Bridge through Anzac Bridge...seemingly I have caught the Old Pyrmont Bridge (in it's open position) perfectly under Harbour Bridge too...

No comments:

Post a Comment