Friday 24 July 2009

Day Forty Two

A day spent at the oxfam office which was good, although was quite bitty work today. Only 5 weeks to their event, I'm going to be supporting the logistics side of the event during the weekend and also managing one of the 8 checkpoints on the Saturday.

Had a chat with a recruitment agent as well and will be meeting them on Wednesday for a 'interview' more of a chat about market and what they may have for me.

Spoke to bike shop and will be collecting our bikes in morning.

Had a quick bite to eat in the pub up the road, a few bevvies and that's about it for Friday.

Tomorrow I'll do some cycling (not that some of my readers believe that it seems) and a generally relaxing weekend I think.

1 comment:

  1. Just to raise the point - at what point will the 'Big Brother' stylee 'Day 42' thing end? I have this horrible urge to read the whole blog in a Geordie voice in my head. Not good Steward. Not good at all.

    ReplyDelete