Thursday 23 July 2009

Day Forty One

A good day, although was really tired this morning so reset alarm and had an extra hour in bed.

Spent the day at Oxfam, was good, they have set me up with an email account etc on their system so I feel like a proper volunteer now. Did all manner of things to help from stuffing envelopes to drilling holes to sorting out flagpoles and reviewing surveys online. it's good in a way as it gives me some routine to day and I'm also building some contacts/friends. Got some ideas about festivals I will talk to team about too.

I also walked there and back, which is good as I got an hours brisk walking which cant be bad.

Came home and watched some Spooks (did I mention how good that is, we are now working or way through DVDs of it). We then went to Kate's folks for some dinner and watched some mindless telly.

We are back now and tomorrow I'm doing more Oxfam and Kate is at work.

Oh and for Alv and Crystal we have snaffled Bill and Carols webcam so you should see us better next time.

By the way I've noticed when I do a spell check and then publish these posts sometimes this blogger thing mixes up sentances and chops bits into the wrong places, so if ever something doesnt make sense that will probably be it!

Right sleep time...

No comments:

Post a Comment