Tuesday 28 July 2009

Day Forty Six

to preparing a survey on A day spent at Oxfam today, I did a number of things from cleaning signs, to writing powerpointssurveymonkey. Before I got there I had to go and buy another mobile phone, we have manged to break 2 recently so I picked up a cheapo Nokia for forty quid. It's basic but does what we need for calls and messaging.

Kate cooked us dinner this evening, which was cool. I managed to remotely fix the slingbox in blighty so I can now get some decent telly again over t'internet. The Aussie telly is OK but is continually interrupted by the same set of adverts every 5-6 minutes, plus every 2nd or third ad breeak also has a news update bulletin.

Watched a bit of Tv and off to bed.

Tomorrow I meet a recruitment agent and then a chilled afternoon with some cycling hopefully. Wednesdays are our 'mid week day off'

Got a text from Hazel, she and Pete have the swine flu...get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment