Monday 22 June 2009

Day Ten

A good day generally.

We went out this morning to look for flats and see real estate agents in Newtown. This went well and we have secured a viewing on a place tomorrow. As we grabbed some lunch in Newtown I recognised one of Kate's friends walking down the street. Quite impressive I think as I had only met him once when we were here for Christmas in 2008!

Anyway we ended up in the pub catching up with him (Andrew) and it was his birthday, anyway the upshot was we stayed out all day and had dinner in Newtown with 11 others. Was really good but we ate too much etc. I drove home which was fun but being winter it took an age to demist the car.

We have now got all our bankcards too, this is great news as it frees us up to start buying stuff and allows us to rent a place etc etc, a big weight of the mind. So I now have 2 more cards in my wallet.

Ive also had news about the job, the guy has said things have been manic and that's why he hasn't got back to me, he still needs to organise a second interview I think, all a bit odd but hey. Ive written back expressing strong interest and understanding which will hopefully move things on.

Tomorrow we have a viewing on a flat at 11 and then I'm going to persuade Kate to go car shopping now we have some dollars!

Not much else to report, form Aussie news front its all political mud slinging over money for a Ute for the PM or something.

We have both eaten too much and are now going to try and sleep it all off!

Take care everybody.

Oh and its good to see I now have 5 followers for my blog. Carlos do some work...

No comments:

Post a Comment