Sunday 28 June 2009

Day Sixteen

Sunday Sunday....

Not much to report today, we went out and looked at a number of car dealerships, saw a number of good cars but I think we will have to spend a bit more than we planned. Second hand cars are expensive, for example we were looking at a Peugeot 307 from 2003 and that was going to cost 7000 Sterling (I've just noticed there's no pound symbol on this aussie keyboard!). In blighty you could get one new for that.

I've researched a bit more and we will visit one of the 'car supermarkets' in the morning and see if we can get a better bargain, but it maybe we have to spend a few more thousand than originally planned.\\Next few days will be lots of spending in last few days of sales for stuff for house, we effectively need everything!

The rest of day has been a brief bit of food shopping for dinner, then had a call with Hazel and Peter, its good to hear them both sound a lot more cheery, and I'm envious of the sun...still our time will come ;-).

Also had a good call with folks, again all sounding good.

Watched some telly, written this and then I'm off to bed, I'm determined to get up and out earlier in the next few days!

Ooo one last highlight (and I sound sad) you can get UK Sky News on the Aussie Sky news active service...another little piece of 'home'.

No comments:

Post a Comment