Friday 19 June 2009

Day Seven

Not too much to report today....

Our bank cards failed to arrive, so again stuck a little bit, annoying as our funds are sitting in Australia, we just have no access to them!

I've not heard about my second interview, although the bloke did say he would 'probably' let me know by Friday, lets wait and see.

Had a nice lunch out and then Kate and Carol went out shopping in the afternoon.

Chris and Hannah arrived form Adelaide and lots of English treats were presented, I now have 160 PG Tip teabags...much nicer than Liptons hehehehe (although that's not bad either).

Oh our stuff now has a ship assigned to it and an approximate arrival date of 30th July, it does appear to be on a ship which ran aground in the English Channel last year...hmmmmmmmmmm.

Up early tomorrow to view properties and in the evening I'm going to my first AFL game, I'll give you a match report afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the Aussie way!
    1) Debit cards will get to you someday soon, no real hurry.
    2) The guy will call you about that second inverview, when he gets round to it.
    3) You'll get your crates of stuff, approximately.

    I think its just so much more laid back and in time will definatley suit you Ade.

    Keep smiling mate and agree with the whole car thing.

    ReplyDelete