Sunday 19 September 2010

Day Four Hundred and Sixty Two

Friday

Took an early train up to London and had lunch with Pru at the Refinery Bar. This was a pub underneath our old office and it was great to catch up with Pru. It wont be long until she and Paul are in Oz doing the same as Kate and I did.

In the afternoon I swung down to Colliers Wood on the tube, forgotten how horrid the crowded tube can be. I went to see our friend who runs Rehab, alas it closed two weeks ago, it was very forlorn as people were collecting equipment from the place. it was nice to see Vincent but a shame the place has gone. Kate and I have many happy memories of the place, not least our leaving do, and hopefully someone will take it on and make it successful again.

I headed back up the Northern line and met the boys for an evening of drinks. Had a good chat with them all and ended up in a dive of a pub before heading home on a late train again. I call it the Burger king Express as its full of drunk people chomping on Chicken royales and alike.

thankfully Alv collected me and home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment