Wednesday 29 September 2010

Day Four Hundred and Seventy Four

Wednesday

Spent the morning at work and then in afternoon worked form home awaiting the arrival of the plumber. At 4.20 got a call to say he wasn't coming today. Send some very shi88y emails to agent and called them too to let them know how unhappy we are.

In the evening Caroline and Michael came over and helped us finish off the wedding save the dates. A very productive evening.

Tomorrow I fly to Brisbane first thing, I'm interviewing for the TW job, as the only candidate I feel confident and I'm also on the interviewing panel for the next team member in the afternoon so should be good.

For those who don't know, we'll be moving to Brisbane in the next month or so for me to take up a Logistics/Event job with Oxfam on the new TW Brisbane event.

All change again for us!


A good nights work - save the dates

No comments:

Post a Comment