Sunday 19 September 2010

Day Four Hundred and Sixty Four

Sunday

A day of packing and doing final bits and pieces before my flight this evening. I'm pretty close to the limit on my luggage but should just scrape it. Had a lovey Sunday lunch with folks and spent an hour with Hazel and Peter in the afternoon.

I'm writing this before going to the airport and flight back to Australia this evening.

It's been superb being back in UK for a couple of weeks (it would have been perfect if Kate had been here too), good to catch up with family and friends. The goodbyes are always tricky but it wont be long before all the family are back together in Australia for our wedding in 5 months time.

Mondays blog will be done on Tuesday, but will basically be me on a plane travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment