Thursday 30 September 2010

Day Four Hundred and Seventy Five

Got up at 5.20am and was on the platform at St Peters at 6am. Took the train to the airport and found myself on a late departing (very old Qantas Boeing 767) to Brisbane.

Landed, grabbed baggage and missed the air train by a minute. Arrived just in time for my interview for new job which lasted an hour. the afternoon was spent interviewing other people for another role in the team.

for I got the job as event operations coordinator, this is great for me career wise and an opportunityKate and I to try a new city for a while. This weekend Kate will come to Brissie to look at flats/houses/areas.

on some Went for dinner in the evening with colleagues and now in nice hotel apartment before catching upZzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Our shower ceiling was fixed at last after Bill kindly went over ad let them in this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment