Monday 29 March 2010

Day Two Hundred and Ninety

My Birthday...!

Was awoken by Kate with a lovely chocolate muffin for brekkie (even had a candle on which was very thoughtful). Kate gave me some lovely presents and I dragged myself out of bed at 7.30 to have a Skype call with folks.

I opened their lovely presents on the video call, it was nice to be able to share them moment using the power of the internet.

Kate made her way to work.

During the morning I made three trips to Newtown with the car full of stuff, managed to move most of the small furniture items and some boxes.

I then met Kate in St.Leonards for a quick Thai lunch which was nice.

In the afternoon I made a further trip to Newtown, alas when I got out of the car on arrival I could hear a hissing noise from car, I proceeded to watch the front tyre deflate. I unloaded the car and then set about changing the wheel, its a crap grubby job.

After that I went to tyre place and left my punctured wheel for repair over night, cost 38 bucks, not bad.

Back to Glebe, spoke to my sister who sent a job lot of of m&S Percy Pigs, happy days! Soon after Kate came home.

In the evening we walked across to the dogs, I won on the first race and then proceeded to lose most of the night. I threw everything I had (17.50) on the last race on a random dog which came in first giving me 66 bucks return, all in about even at the end of the day.

Came home and slept!

No comments:

Post a Comment