Wednesday 24 March 2010

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Five

Wednesday

A day at work, it's really winding down now at Caritas, wish it would just be over, still only four more days to go.

After work I picked Kate up to go over to her folks for dinner. I got to have a peek at the PCFA office as everyone else had gone by the time I picked up Kate. I'm not sure I approve of the life size poster next to her desk of Pat Rafter in his underpants but there you go!

I've not mentioned it so far on my blog but Kate's Aunt Marion is unfortunately very ill so we are spending more time with Kate's folks at the moment. I wont go into details on my blog as I don't feel it's really appropriate but we are all rallying around the extended family at this time.

We just come home, and off to bed.

Tomorrow we have a BBQ at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment