Sunday 28 March 2010

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Nine

After getting to bed at 1am we got up a little late, well I was up by 8.30, I awoke Kate just after 10am.

Bill and Carol came over at lunchtime and helped us start to pack up stuff for the move this week.

Later in the afternoon we all drove over to the new flat so they could see it.

We all came back to Glebe and Bill and Carol very generously gave me a Leatherman for my birthday (tomorrow).

Nola and Brian stopped by and picked up the gas heater they lent us. We have reverse cycle air con in new place so no need for it anymore.

In the evening we had a Chinese takeaway and we also spoke to Chris and Hannah who gave me a DVD for my birthday.

In between everything we've been sorting stuff out and packing up.

Off to bed for an early start to speak to folks at 7.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment