Tuesday 2 March 2010

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Three

A regular day at work, did a lot of heavy lifting sorting out all the junk at work, seems no one has ever done it since they have been in that office for over 2 years.

Had a call from recruitment agent to let me know I hadn't got the Can Too job, well it had been offered to an internal candidate and it was likely they would take it.

Ive spoken to my buddies at Oxfam and lined up a six month contract starting in April. Still need to do the paperwork so it's not in the bag but looking very good. The Irish Girl who did the job last year emailed me to say she had heard I had taken the job so that could have only come from the Oxfam folks themselves so I think we are good.

Spoke to Caritas and they want me to stay on as long as poss, so happy days, money coming in ad job lined up until September.

Came home and then jumped on tram to Pyrmont Bay. went to meet a load of ex Symbianites which was good, was nice to catch up with people, but I have to say I don't miss it at all. Pic of those there is below....


L-R Hamish Willie, Joe Branton, Michael Bruce, Bruce Carney, Steve Winnick

No comments:

Post a Comment