Saturday 6 March 2010

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Seven

Chris and Hannahs Wedding Day

The big day finally arrived. I got up fairly early and had a cooked brekkie in hotel restaurant. Sorted myself out and headed over to Hopewood to spend a bit of time with Kate's family, I helped Chris and Ryan set up the sound system in the reception room which was a laugh.

Ryan, Chris and I then headed into Bowral for lunch, we took Chris for his last lunch as an unmarried man!

I left them in Bowral and headed back to Hotel to change. Just before three I joined the other wedding guests staying at Briars at reception to catch the bus to the wedding.

We were delivered to Hopewood in good time and I spent time taking pics. Soon enough Hannah arrived and the ceremony was underway, all the girls looked fantastic and the boys scrubbed up well too.

Ceremony done it was onto photo's in the garden, this was a nice break and a chance to catch up with the Colhoun clan.

we then had the reception which was lovely, food was excellent and onto speeches. I had the responsibility of video the speeches which I hope I did well enough.

Then there was dancing, chatting and all round good times.

Chris and Hannah made their way out and we all headed home (well Kate and I went back to Bill and Carols cottage for a nice cuppa) we then drove back to hotel for well earned rest!


The beaming parents and Bridegroom

The Happy Couple

Our turn next.... T- 1 year

Barbara, me, Kate, Bill, Carol

Colhoun clan


No comments:

Post a Comment