Thursday 4 March 2010

Day Two Hundred and Sixty Five

A superb start to the day, I managed to slip and slide on my arse down the stairs, coming to a stop by my big toe hitting the wall at the bottom. Nothing broken but pride a little knocked. I always said those stairs were dodgy. of course carrying the washing basket down with both hands and with my PJ's sagging under my feet probably didnt help me too much.

Went to work and didn't do too much, phoned an estate agent about a flat we'd seen but they wont show it until Saturday so we'll prob miss it, I'll call agent on Monday in case no one signs it up after inspection.

Came home, and then drove to Chatswood to meet Kate and her mum who were having their nails done for wedding on Saturday . We picked up a few other bits and pieces then headed back to Willoughby for dinner. Had a phone call with Chris and Hannah who both sound very relaxed which is good.

Came home at 10 and have been ironing and sorting out stuff for wedding. We drive to Bowral tomorrow.

There may well be some interruption to blog service until Sunday I'm afraid dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment