Friday 25 September 2009

Day One Hundred and Four

We went to bed at 10 o clock and woke up today at 6.15, quite a result on the jet lag front!.

We sorted ourselves out and then went shopping for the engagement ring! I took Kate to the 'family jeweller' well i say that, its here my sister got her rings form and the folks give him a lot of business. If you ever need decent jewellery I recommend Richard Herold in Farnham.

We spent about 2 hours looking at various rings, I have to say I have quite a bit of knowledge now of diamonds, shapes, fluorescence etc!

2 hours went by in a flash, and I'm happy to report we have a ring. it needs a minor re-size next week but I'm happy to say Kate is very happy and always smiling when she looks at it.

We went to Basingstoke shopping in the afternoon, and then had a great dinner at sisters in evening. We crashed at about 9 o'clock at Hazels.

No comments:

Post a Comment