Friday 4 September 2009

Day Eighty Four

Friday...

Got up and packed for Adelaide and then wondered into town for the job interview. It's funny you can tell people who have no experience of interviewing people and I had two people like this interviewing me. Were not listening to what I had to say rather jumping straight to next question.

Had to do some practical stuff too.

Will give it some thought over weekend as to whether I want this role, my gut says its not right (of course it hasn't been offered yet!).

Got picked up by Kate and Bill and We drove to the airport. We have flown to Adelaide to see Chris and Hannah and celebrate Chris's birthday.

I'm amazed that you can check in for a flight (domestic), then anyone can wonder air side and effectively get in a plane. they do not check photo ID against boarding cards, so anyone could be on any plane...not like Europe. guess that's the Aussie way but I'm sure it will come back to bite them.

Met Chris and Hannah at Airport and went to their house. Its great. We then went out for dinner in town here

http://www.mapo.com.au/

We ate far too much but the food was superb!

Adelaide is a very low rise city and generally very flat..

Came home and chilled out before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment