Thursday 3 September 2009

Day Eighty Three

A fairly uneventful day. We did a load of housework and then hit the shops briefly. I did speak to that company about event management contract job and have an interview in the morning. It's only a 7 week contract and I did mention I would be away some of the time but they still want to see me so could be a good sign. Fingers Crossed.

We went over to Willoughby this evening after a Skype call with my folks. Had a Thai takeaway which was all good.

The weather has gone a bit pants here, rained most of the day. It's funny I was reading BBC website, in particular this...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8183365.stm

It seems there more coverage in UK about it, not heard any mention of it in the media over here, of course I may have just missed it. Incidentally, not been anywhere near the Opera House yet!

Blog updates may be a bit intermittent over next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment