Tuesday 25 August 2009

Day Seventy Four

Got up and hit the Wii for half hour, still trying to keep at it!

Had a light lunch and then in the afternoon I went to meet with a recruitment agent on market Street. Kate dropped me off. Meeting went very well. It came out of the exercise of mailing 34 agents last week.

Basically I think the agency was set up by Brits, the main contact is from England and the guy I met for 40 mins or so was from Scotland. He seemed very positive and we explored lots of avenues, form event management to telecoms. They started in telco sector so have lots of contacts.

They are now looking around for me, they know our plans for UK visit etc so will factor that in. came away feeling quite upbeat!

Had a lovely dinner at home and then watched a load of TV. Tuesdays are the best night for telly here it seems with back to back stuff all evening. Having said that as I sit here and type Kate is engrossed in some American girlie telly!

Tomorrow I start work on Trailwalker event, staying overnight further North and an early start for all day work on Thursday. There's unlikely to be a blog update tomorrow night as a result!

No comments:

Post a Comment