Thursday 6 August 2009

Day Fifty Five

An early start, was out doing site visits on the Trailwalker route, assisting on planning of where to site marquees and generators. I was in my element! Also was checking 3G coverage out in the bush.

Got home a bit earlier than planned and Mike and Kate were still here. they went off for lunch on the bikes and I tried to job search. Alas our trusty laptop seems to have gone to pot. I'm sure firefox did some dodgy update yesterday. I've had bluescreens, recoveries back to recovery points etc, anyway now it wont connect to t'internet. It says connection is fine, I know router is good as I can use it wirelessly with phone etc. Could be a rebuild job when our boxes arrive with discs in.

I'm using an Oxfam laptop to write this at mo, a very old and slow IBM thing.

Had dinner at Bill and Carols...

Tomorrow is a day off, furniture shopping in preparation for boxes arrival, need somewhere to unpack stuff.

I know I owe some people some email replies (Hannah & Chris, and John and John and a few others)will get round to it tomorrow I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment