Monday 3 August 2009

Day Fifty Two

Today I applied for a few more jobs, well 2, I've figured it takes about an hour and a bit to re-jig a cover letter and tweek the CV to match the job spec. I also chased up all the jobs I applied for recently to see if there was any update, unsurprisingly I got eff all response!

Had an email dialogue with another agent who is putting my CV around.

Not much else to report, big news here at moment is this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8181076.stm

I'm adding it so in future I can reference back to things that happened, it isn't a pleasant story, I've heard the recording and I think to be fair he had to go.

I've spent the last hour and a bit trying to get hold of Ticketmaster UK to get the U2 tickets for Hazel re-dispatched to the folks. Despite informing Shitmaster UK that I had moved (as it were to folks) they are still dispatching tickets to London.

Can you find a customer services number on the website, well yes you can but it's disconnected, I had to google it and find a number of other disconnected numbers before finding one that worked. Had the hell of 'we are busy, please hang on' and a disinterested operator on other end...

For anyone who may care Ticketmaster UK customer service can be found on 08444 999 999....

Off to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment