Saturday 31 July 2010

Day Four Hundred and Thirteen

Friday A busy day. Had a crap nights sleep coughing, sneezing and generally being full of cold. Dragged myself into work (well it wasn't quite as extreme as that) and spent morning trying to get stuff done. After lunch I went to one of our corporates out in Concord West to do a presentation to them about volunteering. It's the biggest open plan office I have ever been in I think, I estimate about 2000 people in one floor space...it was like a battery farm.

Came straight home from there, so had an early mark.
In the evening we went to see the Magic Numbers at the Metro. The Metro is a great little venue and the numbers were superb. I think they were still a little jet lagged though!

Bought myself a Tee Shirt, I don't often do that but just liked it. Pic of front below.




No comments:

Post a Comment