Thursday 3 December 2009

Day One Hundred and Seventy Four

Got up and hung out at home. Then went and met a recruitment agent in North Sydney, they didn't have anything for me but advised me on CV and good agents to contact. They suggested I go with IT project mgt contracts for now. I guess this is right way to go and put events dream on hold for a bit.

Some CV updating to be done then. Other aspect is Christmas is kicking in and I know form experience recruitment takes a back seat until new year.

Came back to Glebe, picked up Kate and headed to airport to meet the folks who were coming back from NZ. Great to see them again.

We came home, had some dinner, mapped out what we will do with next 11/12 days and then had a skype call with Hazel. Played a game of scrabble and got beaten!

Tomorrow we visit a wedding venue.

For history sakes on the blog, Tiger Woods admitted getting caught with his pants down today...not that that has made Bill very happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment