Monday 21 December 2009

Day One Hundred and Ninety Two

A busy day, up at 7am to get ready to go out as Kate was going to work and I had to drive her there. We were out of house by 8.30 am. I dropped Kate off and then went and met Bill. We then went to one of his friends houses (a celebrity house don't you know) and I met John who gave me CV advise and may send me some contacts. It was a really useful chat.

I dropped Bill home and then went final Christmas shopping at the Chase, got petrol, drove home, had some lunch, did some washing, washed up, tidied up, watched a bit of telly. Then drove to Newtown to drop off some stuff to Carolines. Then drove to Broadway and tried to buy Bill and Carol some Christmas lights for their house, everywhere was sold out.

Came home, took down one set of our lights to give to them, did a few more things then drove over and picked up Kate from work and we went straight to Willoughby and met Chris and Hannah who had arrived form Adelaide.

We had A BBQ in evening when Carol got home, chilled out and then we have just driven home.

I did a ton of other stuff too I think which Ive forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment