Wednesday 9 December 2009

Day One Hundred and Eighty

oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hundredddddddddddddd and eightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lets have a look at what you could have won.....well Mrs Smith from Walsall, you've one a speedboat to share with your butch darts playing friend....

Anyway I digress into Bullseye comedy that will mean nothing to the Aussie readers.

Kate went to work, the folks got up at 9.30, well after me I may add and took themselves off to the fish market to buy stuff to cook us dinner.

I hung out at home and ended up talking to a recruitment agent I used to talk to in the UK. He tried to lure me away form Symbian a couple of times and almost persuaded me back then. Anyhow he has also made the leap to Australia with his girlfriend and is still in recruitment, we'll have coffee in new year and discuss options.

Looked at few other jobs too.

Kate came home with a huge plate of baklava from Glenwood, very nice it was too.

the folks cooked a lovely pasta dinner, spoke ot Hazel and we then played scrabble for rest of night. Us Aussies are now leading 10 games to 6, much to the dislike of the old man...

No comments:

Post a Comment