Monday 5 November 2012

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Five

Monday 29th October

Up and about early and said goodbye to Kate for rest of the week as she went off to work. Bill drove me out to the airport and I caught a flight to Perth. Was a very smooth flight and took 4hours 20 minutes. I'm heading to Perth to help with investigation work on new event there next year.

I was picked up at the airport by my counterparts form Melbourne and Brisbane who were already there and we headed to the Perth office which is a small little place.

In the afternoon we all went to Cottesloe Beach to have a meeting over a late lunch. Cottesloe is generally where Great Whites take thier lunch in form of people on surfboards, so no swimming for me.

http://www.cottesloe.wa.gov.au/Home.htm

We went food shopping to buy supplies for rest of week and then had a BBQ at Carries house. The rest of us then drove to Hotel in Mundaring. 

http://www.mundaringweirhotel.com.au/


By time we got there at about 9pm it was equivalent to midnight Sydney time so went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment