Monday 5 November 2012

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Nine

Friday 2nd November

Up early and got driven to Perth airport by my colleagues. Kate had already checked me in yesterday so I simply had to drop baggage off. Went through security and then had the joys of a delayed plane. The flight was late arriving into Perth so it was already an hour and half late arriving. It transpired they had also changed the aircraft, I guess original went technical somewhere beforehand. This resulted in the staff reallocating everyone's seat at the gate, this slowed our departure event more.

Finally we got away a few hours late and flew for 3 hours 2 minutes and as such with time difference the day was gone by the time I landed in Sydney at 6.30pm. Was very nice to be met by Kate and we drove home. Had a spit of dinner, watched some TV and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment