Sunday 14 February 2010

Day Two Hundred and Forty Seven

Valentines Day.

food Another lazy morning start, isn't that what weekends are for. I took Kate out for a picnic to celebrate the day. Trouble was in typical fashion it rained, so had an old school steward styleyin the car with the windscreen wipers on. We went to Apple Tree Bay about 30 mins North of here. Was very nice.

We called in to Willoughby to pick up some washing on way home.

This evening has been chores, I sorted out the CD's here which took ages. In the process we found my sisters wedding DVD and watched that. We laughed at the commentary added by Mike Linn bless him, classics such as ' I should have brought my bloody tripod' during the speeched had us laughing.

Off to bed, bust day tomorrow, early start I'm in Martin Place building the Blueprint Exhibition from 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment