Monday 15 February 2010

Day Two Hundred and Forty Eight

Woke up to find our kitchen roof has started to leak.

Up early and took tram and train into town to Martin Place to start work on the exhibition build. The hire company had built a superb marquee over the weekend and we had to fill it with the exhibition gear.

It was hot work, it's really muggy in Sydney right now so wasn't much fun. I've added some pictures below showing what we were up to. Around lunchtime I nipped back to Glebe for a shower and then headed over to Alexandria and the office to carry on with stuff for exhibition and other stuff they have me doing.

Came home via Broadway for shopping after collecting Kate from Central.


In other news today, I spoke to Oxfam and was informed I didn't get the Trailwalker Event Coordiantor job, it's a shame, it's a prestigious gig, I was beaten by someone with more experience (i.e running events for 5000 people so I can't really compete). Alas my afternoon brightened up considerably (not) when the cancer council phoned to say I hadn't got that job, again I was down to last 2 or 3 people and again was just a lack of experience.

Ah well onwards and upwards, another interview tomorrow. Landlord is coming round too to fix the roof.



Before

A truck load of stuff


The bump in begins

Getting it together

Coming together

Nearly there

No comments:

Post a Comment