Wednesday 24 February 2010

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Seven

Wednesday

A day at Caritas, it's calmed down a bit there now so there's a bit less to do, will see how we go and figure out how long they need me. Came home and waited for Kate to get home.

We had dinner and ten Kate drove me over Newtown/Enmore to the Enmore Theatre. I went to see Placebo play, not many British Acts come through so I bought a ticket off Ebay. Tried to get Kate one but had no luck.
The Enmore is a great venue, a cross between Shepherds Bush and Brixton. I had a ticket for the front section so was no more than 10-15 meters from front.

Placebo were on fine form, they get better with age I think, I must listen back to their older albums but I can thoroughly recommend their new one.
I texted Rob while I was there, reminiscing about how we saw Placebo in the Sheffield University Students Union in 1995 and there was only about 15 people in the crowd then.

Some pics...





No comments:

Post a Comment