Thursday 23 February 2012

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty Five

Something I had written yesterday was the fact it appears the flat we are renting is now being sold, I only happened to stumble across this fact when I checked the agents website to see if it had been removed form sale because we had heard nothing for weeks to see it was in fact 'deposit taken'. A narky call to agent seems to conform it will be under contract later in week.

So Kate and I have to find somewhere else to live by looks of it.

I spent day (my day off today) collecting rental lists form local agents and set up two viewings in the evening after Kate finished work.

The first was nice and nearby but more expensive and two bedrooms, one of which we don't need.

The second was horrible, it was like a grey prison cell in one of the newer wool stores down the road.

Spoke to folks on Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment