Friday 24 December 2010

Day Five Hundred and Sixty

Christmas Eve

We got up and headed into Chatswoood for final Christmas shopping. I was all geared up for crazy queues and no parking but we glided in and found a space easily. We got the last of the presents we needed and event had time to look for a tie for me for the wedding but I didn't find anything.

We spent some considerable time also trying to find decent pork sausages and bacon so I could introduce the Aussies to the concept of 'Pigs in Blankets' my UK readers will understand, the Aussies just look blank.

The afternoon was spent lazing around the house, sitting in the sunshine in the garden with drinks and nibbles. We had a BBQ dinner and hit the trivial pursuit in the evening

All very relaxing, but like last year I don't really feel Christmasy in the sun!

As I write this it's already Christmas day, so Happy Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment