Tuesday 10 August 2010

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Four

Tuesday

The days blur into one at the moment. Spent much of day doing odd bits and pieces, then at 6pm had the first of my general volunteer briefings. All seemed to go OK and was reassuring to see people actually arrive. All this planning and communication already but it's nice to see human beings.

Was a bit off with lots of the staff standing at the back watching. That was the 6th time I have done the presentation and I have another 6 times to do it. I'll know it backwards by the end.

Came home and had some food. Sounds like Kate had a really good day wedding dress shopping today too.

Another early start in the morning, have to drive my boss to van hire place at 8.30 so we can unload our office to the storage place.

No comments:

Post a Comment