Wednesday 11 August 2010

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Five

Up early as we had to move all of our event equipment from the office in Surry Hills to Alexandria. Firstly had to pick up people from the office, then we drove to the van hire place (ironically past our flat in Newtown again), back to Surry Hills.

Spent an hour shifting gear and loading the truck. Then we all went to Alexandria and unloaded. Had great help form my ex colleague form London Steve W and his wife Val.

Back to Surry Hills and then once everyone had been back to Alexandria again had to drive ot van hire place to bring people back again.

Found a brief moment to check some emails and before I knew it was 6pm again and I was presenting to 60 plus people.

Left office just before 7.45 and drove over to Willoughby as we are pet sitting.

Another early start tomorrow for trip to storage place and cash and carry.

Some pics of me doing my thing....




No comments:

Post a Comment