Friday 31 May 2013

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Six

Wednesday 29th May

Alarm went off at 5.30am and I dragged myself out of bed for a shower as I flew up to Brisbane today. Drove across the harbour bridge in dense fog and parked at the office. Caught the train three stops to domestic airport and dropped off my bags. Alas as I suspected fog was causing havoc at the airport and as a result flight left about 35 mins late.

On arrival at Brisbane caught the train to the valley and headed into the office. Spent all afternoon supporting the Brisbane team in the absence of their event coordinator who is off sick in hospital (hence the need for me to fly up and support).

Finished up at about 6.30 and went to hotel to check in. Grabbed some Thai takeaway and ate in the hotel room. Skyped Kate and ended up going to bed at about 10pm after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment