Sunday 28 April 2013

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eleven

Wednesday 24th April
Landed at 5.39am just about on schedule. Was glad to get of the plane after second leg of 13 hours. (I had a good stop in Hong Kong) . I slept about 5 hours on lane. Cleared customs really quickly as I was one of the first of plane and I think we were one of first flights to land too. Bags came through quickly too so I was n arrivals quickly and phoned folks who were still approaching the airport. Met them at the departures area and as such didn't need to deal with car park etc.
Got home and met Hazel who had come over to cook brekkie which was well needed. She went home and I spent some time unpacking.
To try and beat jet lag spent most of the day helping Alvin move the fence at the side of the house, we also went to B&Q to get so e bits. It was insane there due to it being pensioner discount day.

Had an Italian selection for dinner and by 8.30 I was in bed asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment