Sunday 8 July 2012

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Nineteen

Thursday 5th July

I spent the morning at work and Kate and her folks went to meet Carols sister Jan and her husband Kevin at Mt Coot-tha as they had driven down from Crows Nest. I went to meet them all for lunch at the summit cafe at Mount Coot-tha to catch up with them.

I left them all there and headed back to work for the afternoon.

I came home at about 4.45 and picked up Kate and we went shopping at Chermside for a few bits and pieces. We bought some food for dinner and came back here to eat it.

Later on I drove Bill and Carol in their hire car to the airport to collect Chris and Hannah, unfortunately their flight was slightly delayed so we waited in a very deserted Brisbane Airport. Brought them back to our place to see Kate and we had some tea etc before they went to the city to check into their hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment