Saturday 12 May 2012

Day One Thousand and Sixty Five

Saturday

Kate and I were up early, Kate went to Walkabout Creek to volunteer again. Sounds like she had a good time. I wentt into work but had a stinking headache all morning which wasn't great. At lunchtime I left work and went and had my passport interview at the city GPO. $280 dollars and five minutes later I was heading back to the office. My passport is winging its way back to UK for renewal and then it will come back along with a new one.

Kate picked me up form office and we headed home.

In the evening we went to a very nice new Italian Restaurant on James St, we are celebrating 5 years since our first official date in Leicester Square. We laughed that both of us then did not foresee we would be living in Brisbane 5 years later.

The restaurant website is here, food was superb.

http://www.buccirestaurant.com.au/brisbane/

No comments:

Post a Comment