Saturday 31 December 2011

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty

Thursday 29th Dec We headed down to Breakfast in the hotel at 8.45 which was very nice. Once we had packed up the folks, Kate and I headed back to Yateley.

From there Kate and I drove over to Godalming to meet Anna and Mike for lunch at their place. It was a chance to meet baby Emily too. Anna served a lovely chicken pie which went down very well.
It was great to see Anna and Mike have taken to family life so well.

Soon enough we drove home and then over to Farnborough to meet Hazel and Peter and Sam and Amanda at the Aviator restaurant for dinner. I wanted to take hazel out to celebrate her 40th together we'll be unable to do so in February as we'll be back in Oz.


Fantastic restaurant, fantastic food and company.

I recommend anyone in Hampshire or nearby who wants a posh night out to check out the Aviator.


http://www.aviatorfarnborough.co.uk/brasserie

I'll post some more pics here when I get them from Peter of us,but here are some of the food I had





No comments:

Post a Comment