Monday 20 June 2011

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty Six

Saturday 18th June

The day started where Friday finished, getting home at 1am. I was up again at 5.45 and on the road by 6.30am off to Checkpoint 3 to do the bump out. I was not scheduled to be here but withte events of yesterday and with lots of re planning at 1am in the morning I had to muck in with everyone else and get out there and assist to keep the event moving along.

Once CP3 was bumped out at around midday I headed back to the the event control centre. It was nice to get back to HQ and see what was happening with the event. Decided to head home at about 4pm for a break.

Kate and I made our way to the Finish line, one of the few sites I had not yet seen. It looked really good upon arrival and we stayed for 40 minutes or so and saw a number of teams come across the line.

Headed home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment