Sunday 20 February 2011

Day Six Hundred and Seventeen

Saturday

Happy 30th Birthday to my gorgeous fiancee Kate!

Was up at 6.25am and off to Sydney Airport where I had only been 10 hours earlier to pick up the best man Rob. The airport was crazy bu the finally emerged and was great to see him.

We drove back to Willoughby and he got to meet the family!

Later in the morning I dropped him over to Manly where he will stay for a few days.

Back to Willoughby and then we all headed up to Chatswood for some food, a quick lunch really followed by some shopping. I managed to pick out a dress for Kate, just call me Gok or whatever his name is.

In the evening we all headed across to Circular Quay to celebrate Kates 30th at the Cafe Sydney

http://cafesydney.com.au/













No comments:

Post a Comment