Tuesday 2 November 2010

Day Five Hundred and Eight

Tuesday

Yet another early start, I thought Queenslanders were meant to be laid back.
This time I was outside Walkabout Creek - The Brisbane Forest Park headquarters at 7.50am to go out on site visits with two of the park rangers. Was good fun driving around the bush in a 4x4.


Back to the office for more meetings. In the afternoon the office (like the rest of the country) stopped for Melbourne Cup (Aussie equivalent of Grand National). Anyway I won 35 dollars in office sweepstake by picking out both the winner and the second place horse. Not sure it made me very popular before I started but hey that's the luck of the draw.


Knocked off about 4.30 and swung by our new flat to check out parking situation, not very exciting but a pic below of our parking area.


Watched a good episode of Packed to the Rafters and off to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment