Monday 25 October 2010

Day Five Hundred

500 days....

Well 500 days in Australia, I'm not sure I have any deep and meaningful words to share though! Does feel like we are progressing well with settling down, I'm into a job in events I'm really enjoying and we have a fresh start in Brisbane just around the corner. It gives Kate an opportunity to do something she wants to do too.

Back to the realities of Monday though...Kate was up at 6am and was driven to the hospital by her folks for her wisdom teeth extraction. I headed over there at 9.30ish to be there when she wok up from the op. All seemed to go very well and we had her on the way home by 12.15.

It's always scary when loved ones go under anesthetic but thankfully she came out OK.

In the afternoon I left Kate in the very capable hands of her folks and went back to work.

Drove back to Willoughby in the evening and as I write this about to have dinner and then I'll head back to Newtown tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment