Sunday 10 January 2010

Day Two Hundred and Tweleve

Sunday...hot hot....

We got up and chilled out around the house in Adelaide. We then decided to go to the zoo to see the Pandas.

It was OK trip but very hot and it left me with a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth, I'm all for animal conservation but I thought the conditions the pandas were being kept in were quite small and more importantly it seemed like a money making exercise, ship the punters through without much thought to welfare of animals. This was made even more concrete to me when they were pitching ' Breakfast with the pandas' at 120 dollars a pop.

The state the sea lions were kept in was appalling too, a pool no more than 4 feet deep and no bigger than 15 meters by about 8 wasn't really fair.

We came home and had a nice dinner in the evening with some time in the spa...


Temp and Humidty in Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment