Sunday 4 October 2009

Day One Hundred and Thirteen

Saturday

I forgot to mention yesterday, I was asked in the restaurant on Friday by an Australian waitress if I was Australian just from talking to her and not mentioning anything to do with Oz!

We got up after a great night out and did a quick trip to Chris and Helens to pick up stuff laying around there I had left behind before going to Oz. we then briefly stopped at the shops in Colliers Wood and bumped into Jon.

We came back to Basingstoke and in the evening had a family celebration meal of our engagement at the Four Seasons hotel. Very nice it was too, its very posh! There was even a C list celeb in the restaurant and for all I know lots of what looked like WAGs with footballers.

Here is link

http://www.fourseasons.com/hampshire/

No comments:

Post a Comment